Thursday, May 23, 2013

A little about me...

As my profile explanation states, my name is Sierra Fiala I will be a sophomore in college this coming Fall. I am not like most people however, unlike ordinary people I view this world standing at 4'3'' and I will tell you everyone's views are different. What would life be like if we just viewed the world all at one level...ordinary, well I can tell you right now I am anything but ordinary!

A little bit about me..
I love spending my time outdoors in the summer: fishing, walking, enjoying the sun, hanging with friends. In the winter I enjoy sledding and me attempting to snowboard, but I really enjoy sitting my the fireplace with a cup of coffee and reading a good novel. However I have to say spring is my favorite out of all the seasons, I know this sounds crazy but I love raining weather.

When I'm cooped up inside I enjoy acrylic painting, drawing, and reading. On the side apart from summer classes I tutor in the summer.

I've always been told to blog, so I have decided to try and finally start blogging. My stories will entail interesting run-ins with people who've never seen a short person. People who are curious on why and how I am so short, and of course my college life, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment